- Aimed at beginners or riders with limited experience
- Care of the pony/horse (either before or after riding)
- The basics of riding (position, balance, aids)
- Qualified, friendly instructor and helpful yard staff
- In three groups – 5-10 years, 10-16years and 16+ (including adults)
- Limited to 3 riders per group
- 1 hour sessions over 4 weeks
- Aim to be competent to continue with regular private or group lessons
When: Tuesdays 13, 20, 27 February and 13 March.
Time: Course 1: 5-10 years – 4.00-5.00pm. Course 2: 10-16 years – 5.00-6.00pm.
Course 3: 16+ – 6.00-7.00pm.
Cost: Usually $240.00 per rider – Early bird price is $200.00 per rider if booked by the 9th of February.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your place, the balance of the course cost is payable on the 13th of February to WCEG bank account number 03 0314 0183823 04.
Enrol: Fill in the on-line form here
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once the course has been confirmed, the lessons are non-refundable and not transferrable to another day. Make up sessions not available.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact – Kara Lockhart in office hours Tuesday – Friday 11am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 2pm 07 849 6328 or 027 483 4328 or 027 499 5055