Visiting Instructor’s Policy (updated June 2017)
Please ensure that you read/understand the Policy below. If you would like to book, you can either email as per the Policy, or fill in the on-line booking form by pressing here
- Notification of the lesson must be given by either the Instructor or the Rider at least 24 hours prior to the lesson. This can be done by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text the WEC phone 027 499 5055 or Kara Lockhart, Centre Manager 027 483 4328
- Phone: 07 8496328
- The Health and Safety form must be completed by the Instructor and/or the Rider (if a non-WEC member) once per membership year (1 June-31 May).
- Any damage that occurs during the lesson whether to equipment, property or yards is to be paid for by the visiting instructor.
- All WCEG Rules are to be adhered to at all times – including the requirement to text upon arrival and departure.
Updated June 2017. To be reviewed January 2018.